Thursday 7 June 2012

Haul:)

Today I went to Boots with my bestmate Lou, so here's what I got...

The products I purchased.
This product I did not get from Boots

NYC 

Colour; 248B Manhatten
Price; Unknown


Sorry for the bad coat-in a rush!:)

This is a really lovely dark purple colour, however the brush is not the best and the polish gets quite sticky and gloopy!





Miss Sporty nail Polish

Colour; 7 blue
Price; £1.99




This is my first Miss Sporty nail polishes and I was pleasantly surprised! The colour was really nice and looked exactly how it looked in the bottle! I only needed one coat and it was really easy to use! The brush was nice and it wasn't too think or runny! Really good nail varnish! Will definatly have to invest in more! And their only £1.99! YAY;)! 


No7 Stay Perfect 

Colour: Hot to Trot 360
Price: £7.00


This polish is lovely for a night out! Its a gorgeous gold colour and is very easy to apply! You may need a few coats as its quite sheer but leaves a lovely look! Love this polish!



Colour; Milan 110
Price;£7.00



This colour is so gorgeous! Its a metallic pink which looks fantastic! I just love it! There's not really much i can say apart from every girl needs this!

Natural Collection Lipsticks!

Today I went a bit overboard on lipsticks but what can I say? I love them! These lipsticks are currently £1.99 which just adds to the obsessiveness! 

Colour; Sorbet


This is a gorgeous coral colour with pink undertones! Love ittttttt;p!

Colour; Sweet Pea



This is a lovely metallic pink colour which leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft!

Colour; Caramel

Sorry for the blurry image! This lipstick is a gorgeous tan-ish colour with orange undertones! Personally I think the name suits it great!
From top to bottom : Caramel, Sorbet, Sweet Pea

Revlon Lip Butter
Colour; Strawberry Shortcake 80
Price; £7.99 reduced to £5.99

waaaaahhh its upside down - sorry;o

Sorry will do rest in new post - not letting me write anymore....







No comments:

Post a Comment